Kaspersky Sign in
Kaspersky account is an online platform for managing your subscription along with viewing the information, activating your purchase, and more. For enhancing your experience and to perform multiple functions, you have to create and sign in to your account. Account creation and Kaspersky Sign In is a simple and straightforward process that you can accomplish by following the below-given processes.
Creating a Kaspersky Account
- Initiate the process by accessing a web browser on your computer system. In order to do so, you have to click the browser icon from the desktop or the system tray. Open any of the browsers, as per your preference, for example, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Then, go to the Kaspersky account webpage. For this, enter “my.kaspersky.com” in the address bar of your internet browser.
- From the homepage, you have to click the “Sign Up” button. You can find this option, on the upper-right corner of the window.
- This will display My Kaspersky Account dialog box on your computer screen. For the successful creation of your account, enter all the profile information that is needed.
- Email Address
You have to enter the email address you wish to associate with your Kaspersky Login account. This email address will further be used by Kaspersky for sending you the verification link, updates, etc.
Create a password to keep your Kaspersky account safe from unauthorized access. You must create 8 characters long password that must be a combination of an uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number, and symbol.
- Re-enter password
Enter the same password in the next field. This is needed for the confirmation of the password you have created above.
- Thereafter, you will get the acceptance checkbox under the re-enter password field. Tick mark the checkbox and accept the Kaspersky terms and conditions.
- Further, you can permit Kaspersky to send you the notifications, offers, surveys, relevant news, etc. For this, tick mark another checkbox and further you will receive the emails on your registered email address.
- After providing all the information, you have to press the “Create Account” tab. This will successfully create your Kaspersky account.
- The last step of the process is to verify your Kaspersky account. In order to verify your account, you will receive a mail on your registered email address. Hence, move to your mail account and access the verification mail. Then, click the provided link.
- By doing so, the account creation, as well as verification, will get completed.
Step By Step Procedure For Kaspersky Sign In
- Initiate the Kaspersky Sign In procedure by opening a web browser on your system.
- After that, proceed to the Kaspersky my account window. For this, type “my.kaspersky.com” in the address bar of your browser.
- In the next window, hit the “Sign In” tab to reach the Kaspersky Sign In window. The Kaspersky Sign In option is located in the middle of the screen.
- Thereafter, you will be prompted to enter the login credentials that are associated with the Kaspersky account. This will help in successfully reaching your account. In the first field, enter the “Email Address”.
- Next, you have to enter the Kaspersky account security password in the empty field. Once you are done with entering the password, you can view it by clicking the eye shape icon. This is located on the corner of the password field.
- Afterwards, Kaspersky will provide you with an option to save the credentials on your computing device. Opting this option will reduce your time of entering the credentials again and again. Tick mark the “Remember me for 30 days” checkbox for this.
- Lastly, you have to tap the “Sign In” option. Clicking this will take you to your account and will conclude the Kaspersky Sign In procedure.