Kaspersky is an industry leader that offers its users with cutting edge protection from all kinds of cyber threats. It provides protection from existing, emerging and advanced cyber threats. You can use this cybersecurity software for protecting your system, government as well as home users. This application will also protect you from accessing malicious websites by sending you alert messages. To access all these features along with a lot of other features, you have to access your Kaspersky account. For creating an account and Kaspersky login, you have to follow the processes mentioned below. Make sure you follow each step carefully to avoid the occurrence of error.
For Kaspersky login, you must have an account. In case you are a new user or don’t have an account, then follow the below-given procedure for the successful creation of your account.
- First and foremost, launch a web browser on your computing system. You can access any of the web browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Next, you have to access the Kaspersky login page. For this, enter “my.kaspersky.com” in the address bar of your browser.
- This will redirect you to the Kaspersky Login window.
- Now, tap the “Sign Up” button which is located on the upper right corner of the screen.
- By doing so, My Kaspersky Account window will appear on your screen. For account creation, you have to provide all the profile information details in their respective fields. Following is the information that you are required to provide.
- Email Address
First, you have to provide the email address that you want to link with your Kaspersky account. Make sure you provide the email address that you can access. This email address will be used by Kaspersky for sending the verification link.
The next information that you are required to provide is the password. You have to create a password for securing your Kaspersky account. While creating the password, you must ensure that you follow all the given specifications.
The password must contain at least:
- 8 characters
- 1 upper and 1 lower case letters
- Numeric value
- Valid symbol
- Re-enter password
Kaspersky asks you to re-enter the password for confirmation. You have to provide the same password that you have created during account creation.
Once you are done with reading the document, you have to agree with Kaspersky’s terms and conditions. For this, click the checkbox provided below the re-enter password field.
- Afterwards, you can also tick mark another checkbox in order to give your consent to Kaspersky for using your email address. They will use it for sending you the notifications, offers, surveys, relevant news, etc.
However, this is an optional step. You can also move further with the process, leaving the checkbox unmarked.
- Then, tap the “Create Account” button.
- Once you have successfully completed the account creation, you will receive a verification mail on the email address that you have provided. Verification is the last step of the Kaspersky account creation process.
- Hence, access the mail that you have received and click the link provided there for completing the verification process.
- First of all, access a web browser.
- Now, visit the Kaspersky Login window by typing “my.kaspersky.com” in the address bar.
- In the next window, hit the “Sign in” button from the middle of the screen.
- Afterwards, provide your “Email address” that is linked with your Kaspersky account.
- Next, enter the password that you have created for securing your account.
- Then, tick mark the checkbox provided beside the “Remember for 30 days” option. This will save the login credentials on the system you are using. Kaspersky will save them for 30 days.
Although, this is an optional step and is recommended only on using your personal computer.
- At last, click the “Sign In” tab.
For Kaspersky Login, you can also use your Facebook account directly without following the account creation process. For this, you have to click the “Facebook” tab that is provided in the login window itself. Further, provide your Facebook login credentials and hit the “Login” button.
Kaspersky Login Troubleshooting
Kaspersky login is an easy, straightforward and user-friendly process. However, at times you might get the Kaspersky login error. This error can be displayed because of several reasons. Irrespective of the reason, it becomes important to resolve the error quickly for the smooth functioning of the application. For Kaspersky login, make sure that you have an active internet connection.
Check the Entered Login Credentials
The first step to resolve the login error is to check the credentials you have entered. These credentials are case sensitive, hence, you must be very careful while providing the credentials as even a small mistake in the credentials will show you the login error. While entering the username, make sure you don’t add space between the characters and you must also use all lower case letters.
- Firstly, access a web browser.
- Then, move to the Kaspersky Login window by entering “my.kaspersky.com”.
- Further, tap the “Sign In” button from the middle of the screen.
- In the Kaspersky login window, you will get the “Forgot Password” option under the Sign In tab. Click the option to proceed with the procedure.
- Now, a dialog box will appear on your screen asking for your email id. Here, provide your associated email address.
- After that, click the “Continue” tab.
- By doing so, Kaspersky will send you a password recovery mail on the email address you have provided. The mail you receive will contain a link for resetting the password.
- Click the link to visit the Kaspersky password reset window. Now, create a new password for your Kaspersky account. While creating the password, make sure that you create a unique password.
- Afterwards, confirm the password by re-entering it in the next field.
- At last, tap the “Continue” button.
If you find it difficult to remember the passwords, then you can try using the Kaspersky Password Manager. This will help you in keeping your password safe and secure. The password manager saves all the passwords in one place. Hence, you don’t need to remember all your passwords.
Delete the Saved Credentials
- First of all, click the “Start Menu” icon from the lower-left corner of the screen.
- After that, select “Control Panel”.
- Then, type “Credential Manager” in the search bar for continuing with the process.
- Next, click the “Credential Manager” option from the search result.
- Further, in the next window, you will get all the passwords saved by you.
- From the list, select the “Kaspersky Login password” in order to remove its password from your system.
- After that, select the “Remove” option from the drop-down list.
- To complete the process, click the “Yes” tab to confirm the removing of the password.
Other Troubleshooting Steps
In case your error persists, then you can try some other troubleshooting steps as follows:
- Try using another web browser.
- Clear cache files and history from your browser.
- Reboot browser and router.
- Restart your system.